Toribash
Nobody has yet because of the entretainment value. It's nice to have one of these threads every now and then.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I don't see much entertainment value now... the last few pages and the first pages had it, but this is just ranting.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Uhgg.. please close this now. It it completely irrelevant.

What the hell is your problem? Isn't it enough that you fill up my mailbox with whining?
Nobody is gonna close this because people are having a discussion.
oh yeah
I'm leaving it open on the off chance that someone actually contributes real evidence to back up their assertions.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
due to me being extremely bored I'll take you on on that

search engine go
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
You know you guys are lucky we don't hold the same petty and butt-hurt manner as you do. You can sit here and feel like true patriots and slander us for doing our jobs whilst not being able to collectively throw together one piece of evidence supporting that. When at the end of the day and in all reality we are the ones who keep the forum afloat.

We are the ones who will spend our time (voluntarily) helping you recover your hacked account, trace your scammed items, fix your bugs and the list goes on. Would we ever hold the attitude, "No, you slagged me off in an Off-Topic thread. I don't want to help you"? No, probably not. But, that does not make us open season. A little consideration goes along way.

Regarding this thread, if any of you would like to make a legitimate complaint against anyone of us please use the Complaint Box and provide evidence of our power abuse. A note to anyone following the morons in this thread, watch the Complaint Box and see that none of the users complaining in this thread will actually make a legitimate complaint. Closed.

If anyone would like to question or dispute the closure of this thread, feel free to PM me.