Ranking
Original Post
revolutionary war
after alot of talking,ive declared the first unce revolutionary war. i dont want unce to die in this shape,i've gathered our old pals and were going to take unce back,and shape it back into what it once was,this unce has slaughtered our activity,values,sacred threads,rules,and has been covered with noobs to help unce get the required members rule.im going to lay it out right now. gather your noobs to help fight for this fake unce, i will with all i have,try to find a unce without noobs,and all its virtues back. we will be at the war,to cripple you. choose your sides. good luck.

~bez
Last edited by Bezurker; Jul 17, 2008 at 04:55 AM.
As you guys have noticed, I've been sick of the noobs joining, and tired of the inactivity.

Sorry guys.
So its either we fight, or you hand us leadership
Arisen from the dead.
I'm with you. I like all the new guys coming in, but we have been reduced to merely a shadow of our former status that I remember seeing when I first joined this clan. A word to the new members: may whatever deity you worship spare your souls from the wrath of our old legends.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by MasterPpv View Post
I'm with you. I like all the new guys coming in, but we have been reduced to merely a shadow of our former status that I remember seeing when I first joined this clan. A word to the new members: may whatever deity you worship spare your souls from the wrath of our old legends.

Most of the new people ive never met before. also i choose Bez's side :O
my team consists of:
1:bezurker
2:tehbasher
3:hurricane
4:kirby
5:mistikal
6:aviator
7:iceshadow
8:zane nutio (maybe)
-;bergh

the rest of you is up to me.
Last edited by Beeh; Jul 17, 2008 at 05:15 AM.