Ranking
Counter strike surf maps are making me rage lately. Skill maps like fruits.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge. Fuck this game. it's a horrible game to begin with, lots of cheap hits, and levels filled with a shitload of enemies. The only way i could beat it was by exploiting a glitch that gives you infinite lives.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
When i had the old Xbox. i was playing The ssx games all the time (Snowboarding). umm. and once i wanted to beat Peak 3 and i chose the freestyle level against Psyomon. and everytime i lost i threw the controller on the floor. and started yelling like that german kid on youtube. naah. im just joking. but i raged pretty much yea
The soul should fly from me, and i will turn into an brutish beast -Marlowe, Dr. Faustus
i just tryed fantasy tennis, and that game just made me pissed and it sucked DX
I'M Toxic =]
zelda orcania of time made me rage especially at the damn water temple
STACKING THAT GWOP
Originally Posted by Jebediah View Post
Tekken 3
That game is still one of the best fighting games ever made, but I never managed to unlock Dr. Boskonovitch because you have to beat the survival mode FOUR FUCKING TIMES!!
Holy shit, I didn't even complete it once, because most of the times you can't see your enemies and they're kicking you from out of the screen but you cannot just stand back and wait for them to come closer NO, because the time runs out so ridiculously fast and you just have to go to the corner of the screen and spam some attacks and suddenly there are more of them and you can't even react to them using you as their punching bag.. And if you managed to pass those bastards you have only like 14 seconds left to kill yoshimitsu or kuma with only a third of your hp...
That game really made me rage like nothing else, because you have no possible chance to beat that..

LOLD SO HARD CUZ I CHEAT IN TEKKEN 5. LOL
Clanless? Join The Chosen Ones User was supported by SAN STUDIOS!
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Counter strike surf maps are making me rage lately. Skill maps like fruits.

ahahahahhahahhaaaaaaaaa, u cant surf :3
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.