Ranking
fuck your anus
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
ok this weekend i was working with my dad and when i was supposed to be with my mom i was working on a new wicked texture set cus uc i dont have full text set yet but i wannna buy qs force and drag secondary grad and drag lax
it was supa epic and while my mother was alone she emptyd a whole bottol of rittalyn she drank with vodka so main point is she is not here any more she finnaly got what she wanted now she is probably at peach rotting in the ground it happend fryday and we barryd her yesterday oh well i hate my self for working on my chap obsestion rather than being with her but i have responcobilitys to u guys mt friends in real and my gf so wi will not kill my self but will be my mission in life TO Get that colors becaus it was my mothers idea in the first place and i will never change i workd to get it to supprize her she was a big TB fan even though she could not play BUT I WILL GET THOSE COLORS AND I SHALL NEVER CHANGE UNTILL TEY DAY I DIE

MY MOM AND MY LITTLE BRO-----------------------------------------
uuuuhhhh ok...
see i don't know whether to say bluff cos that would be kinda harsh if it was true ( i'm not saying it isn't true) but well... um yeah
well if it is true uh sorry for you loss
and if its a lie well shame on you cos that's be sick
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak