Toribash
Originally Posted by dank View Post
@mwah thanks for the tip, it finally feels like my muscles are doing something.

Oh by the way are there any stretches/warmup you need to do before doing chinups?

Always good to warm up but you don't really need to with chinups. As long as you don't explode fresh out the gate you'll be golden
Edit Almost forgot but for chin ups just touch your toes rotate your torso etc. To get the back stretched out
Couldn't hurt to stretch your biceps either.
Remember stretching isn't supposed to feel comfortable so if you don't feel anything you're not stretching well enough
Last edited by supastveo; Sep 13, 2015 at 03:42 AM.
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
@mwah thanks for the tip, it finally feels like my muscles are doing something.

Oh by the way are there any stretches/warmup you need to do before doing chinups?

nah, not unless you're cold as fuck if you're doing mostly bodyweight or even starting with just bodyweight you might want to consider going for a 10 minutes jog before your work out.

I've also started posting some resources for working out, added some bodyweight stuff you might wanna check out. you'd do all of those (and pretty much all push up variants: diamond, clap, etc) to failure in sets of 8.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Mwah bro I almost forgot to ask what's your preferred protein and or do you take protein.
My favorite is Betancourt Big Blend.
Also do you believe in PWO
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
Always good to warm up but you don't really need to with chinups. As long as you don't explode fresh out the gate you'll be golden
Edit Almost forgot but for chin ups just touch your toes rotate your torso etc. To get the back stretched out
Couldn't hurt to stretch your biceps either.
Remember stretching isn't supposed to feel comfortable so if you don't feel anything you're not stretching well enough

yea i used to be a breakdancer so i know the excruciating pains of some stretches
anyway i'll try those stretches next session, but how are you supposed to stretch the biceps anyway?

Originally Posted by mwah View Post
nah, not unless you're cold as fuck if you're doing mostly bodyweight or even starting with just bodyweight you might want to consider going for a 10 minutes jog before your work out.

I've also started posting some resources for working out, added some bodyweight stuff you might wanna check out. you'd do all of those (and pretty much all push up variants: diamond, clap, etc) to failure in sets of 8.

might try some of those variants but i'll most likely stick to chinups as i don't like having my face on the dirty floor.

pf

This is the bar I am using by the way, but I was wondering which handles are best to use.
Last edited by dank; Sep 13, 2015 at 04:00 AM.
dreamy suicide act
if you don't lift:
why aren't you lifting?

Cause no money to pay it...

do you want to get started?

yeah the past year i was thinking on it.

do you have any questions on how to get started?

Not really i'm a sports guy with Healty food and my uncle goes to the gym and he tells me things he do in it and those stuff.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
yea i used to be a breakdancer so i know the excruciating pains of some stretches
anyway i'll try those stretches next session, but how are you supposed to stretch the biceps anyway?

might try some of those variants but i'll most likely stick to chinups as i don't like having my face on the dirty floor.

pf

This is the bar I am using by the way, but I was wondering which handles are best to use.

Just stretch your arm out completely and push it a Lil behind you.
As for the grips the closer ones focus more in your biceps the wider grip focuses more on your lats (back)
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
Mwah bro I almost forgot to ask what's your preferred protein and or do you take protein.
My favorite is Betancourt Big Blend.
Also do you believe in PWO

my go to is musclepharm "combat" 'cause when it comes to shakes I'm a huge lightweight and I used to fucking throw up all the time after drinking whey. but musclepharm combat has great flavors and I tend to mix them with some banana and peanut butter. but yeah, their stuff is delicious I'd check it out.

if you mean pre-workout I used to take C4 (like one container of it then pretty much never again). the upsides were I had hella energy and I was always super focused during my workout, pretty sure while using C4 my max bench was like 275 when I was working out consistently and about a month after getting off it went down to 250 just because when I do any main compound exercises I usually do supersets of some supplementary exercises in the same muscle group and it wears my muscles out pretty quickly sometimes. so when I was taking C4 I had peak energy throughout my entire workout, it was pretty awesome.

but, when I took it it made my body tingle and I felt uneasy if I was standing still or resting. as if I had to move. those feelings alone made me not buy it again. I might consider using that product again, 'cause it was sick and I was sort of a pussy back then when I used it. I'd be careful with that stuff though, I don't think it's for everyone.
bump for the new years resolutioners

how are your lifts doing
new year resolutioners are WEAK

i do those rock climbing workouts so i can do pullups for days
the best part of rock climbing is being able to skip leg day and just do arms/back/core and a little chest and then when people ask why you got chicken legs you just like "im a rock climber, big legs are just an obstacle for me"
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
bump for the new years resolutioners

how are your lifts doing

I got a gym membership 8 days ago, haven't lifted seriously since a rough incident where I lost ~35 pounds, which is quite a lot for a small guy like me. I've been crazy dedicated to eating plenty, lifting as heavy weight as I can, sleeping, and staying hydrated.

I took a before picture, in a month I'll be excited to compare.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!