Toribash
Originally Posted by lovelikethat View Post

is ancient a good boy: i think he's a real man, not a boy, it's kinda hard to take ancient as a nickname

this concerns me more than anything else, under discussion
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
no one has given a good answer to "is ancient a good boy"
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
name:Gaspard
GMT:+-0
language(s):English American Canadian Australian Polish
favorite color: purple
have you told your mom that you're gay? (y/n):yes
is ancient a good boy:
why do you want to join [w]?:

I want to join [w] because it is a clan for winners. I see myself as one of the better players of the community, and since [w] is a clan full of duelling and competitive players, I think I would fit in well. I would like to think that im on good terms with pretty much every one in this clan except the occasional time when wounders in a bad mood and roasts me. What I have to offer to the clan is my in-game and forum activity, my skill and my ability to host betting servers, which ultimately leads to more profit for members of the clan like Joel who like to self-bet a lot. I think that would sum up my application, thank you for reading and ill be awaiting a reply.

Flame.
Lovelikethat: denied, sorry

Dare: accepted as a trial, welcome

Flame: under discussion
name: Austin
GMT: -5
language(s): English and a bit of french and spanish
favorite color: Orange
have you told your mom that you're gay? (y/n): no u
is ancient a good boy: Who? I only know rose and she is definitely a good girl.
why do you want to join [w]?: I’ve been clanless and playing mostly for tc for a while now, and that’s fun and all, but I miss the clan aspects of tb. I’ve seen win members around a lot recently, and all of you guys are obviously very skilled, but you also seem to be pretty cool. Having both of those in one clan is uncommon in tb, so I want to join win specifically to be a part of a community with the best of the best. Win also has a good chance at winning cl this year, so I want to help contribute towards that. I feel like I’m pretty decent ingame, specifically with abd. I play a lot in bet servers, and that’s how I got most of my tc. I also sometimes play lenshu, and i recently started playing boxshu and am sometimes alright at it.

In terms of what else I can offer, you guys would probably be better judges of that than I would. If you like me, I’d be around a lot ingame, on the forum, and on discord. I know I only have 80 something posts but that’s because I recently started using the forums more and most of my past clans weren’t that forum active. I also tried to get into sparring a while back when I rejoined tb, and I got okay at it, but I haven’t sparred in a little while. If any of you guys spar then lmk cause I’d love to try and get back into it.

There are some w members I haven’t spoken to a whole lot, so if anyone wants to talk, I’m ingame all the time (usually in bets servers) or you can message me on discord. Thanks.
under discussion
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
So im just gonna go ahead and take back my application for now (even tho I was gonna get denied anyway). Baseball just started so I dont have a lot of time to come on, but may reapply later on when I have time and know people more.
ok
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn