Ranking
Re: Free Head Texture Collection -UPDATED & ORGANIZED!
damn you guys are good at that stuff, how di you guys get good at that/?
Originally Posted by FlyinAssassin
damn you guys are good at that stuff, how di you guys get good at that/?

We sold our souls to the devil. Oh, and practiced...

but it was mainly satan
<( O )>
lol. Budha made mine! He taught me to make heads within my soul and mind using meditation. SOOOOOO i downloaded Photoshop into my brain and went from there.
is photoshop or gimp better to use because in the thp thread (dunno how to hyperlink on this) it says to use gimp?
Culapou for gamekeeper!
Originally Posted by HypnoWolf
is photoshop or gimp better to use because in the thp thread (dunno how to hyperlink on this) it says to use gimp?

Photoshop and gimp are just as good as eachother, but gimp is more suited to the common everyday user (its also free) and photoshop is mainly a professional tool (and also comes with a professional price tag )

Use gimp, because its got a large fanbase, community, and support, plus enough tutorials to show you how to do anything.
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius

Photoshop and gimp are just as good as eachother, but gimp is more suited to the common everyday user (its also free) and photoshop is mainly a professional tool (and also comes with a professional price tag )

Use gimp, because its got a large fanbase, community, and support, plus enough tutorials to show you how to do anything.

Second'd. GIMP FTW.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
Originally Posted by Xephys
Originally Posted by Cevius

Second'd. GIMP FTW.

I use Photoshop for 99.9 percent of my art needs. It's much better than gimp in my opinion. I only use gimp for other small things that only it can do.

Btw, I got Photoshop for free. At my dad's work place there is always a lot of hardware and software just being thrown out. I.e. wireless keyboards and mice, free computers, etc. Photoshop was one of them.
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Hah! I use Photoshop for 99.9 percent of my art needs. It's much better than gimp in my opinion. I only use gimp for other small things that only it can do.

Btw, I got Photoshop for free. At my dad's work place there is always a lot of hardware and software just being thrown out. I.e. wireless keyboards and mice, free computers, etc. Photoshop was one of them.

I use Photoshop mainly for its ability to automate tasks. thats one of the features Gimp lacks i beleive... That and i started with Photoshop, so its what i know. The few times ive used gimp for whatever reason, it was able to do exactly what i wanted to.
<( O )>
Here's mine, but I'm having trouble uploading and equipping it.
Attached Files
The_guv\'na.tga (1.9 KB, 294 views)
Originally Posted by The Guv_na
Here's mine, but I'm having trouble uploading and equipping it.

Aha... it looks like youve got RLE encryption on the TGA image. It needs to be exported as 24bit 128x128 TGA, and the file size when you have exported it should be around 48-49kb, not the 1.2kb you have there
<( O )>