Ranking
Original Post
Hey guys
I used to play this game a few years ago but got tired.
I think I am going to try starting up again.

well, good to be back

may try to spruce up the third party mod section while i'm here
seams a bit lacking
Sup aPerlHacker?

It's good to see previous players joining up again Would you mind telling me what brought you back?

Anyways, I figure you might need some updating on where things are, so fear not, we'll have you racing around the forum in no time. Firstly, we need to get you acquainted with the rules again. Too many people starting posting around and don't even realise there are better places to post certain things. The basic forum rules list can be found HERE. The FAQ itself is another great resource and is used regularly by the more experienced forum users. It is a good idea to start getting used to finding things in the FAQ as you never know when you'll need it. The FAQ can be found HERE or up the top

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in here, PM me or anyone with a coloured name. If you don't know how to find a person with a coloured name then don't stress, we have a list which is found HERE. If you are in need of some immediate attention, then you should click the "Help" button up the top or click here: HELP ME! D:

I look forward to seeing you around the forum and in-game. If you have any questions don't forget to ask Have a great day!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
We used to have a semi-active coding community, but now it is dead.

If you want, on our irc (irc.toribash.com) there is a channel #coding which is probably still active.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I find the your name kind of suspicious.

Well, welcome to the community hope you have fun and what not.