Toribash
Original Post
Questions?
Yeah, so, I'm one of those non-"OMG a goon let's kill it with fire"-people. I'm well aware that the majority of you people are here to play the game, not to stir up the population.

I've read your thread in the SA forums and I see some questions being asked that, naturally, not a lot of you have the answers to. So, I figured that I, and probably a couple of other "veteran Toribashers" could answer any questions you have about the game as best we can. I can't guarantee answers for everything.

Oh yeah, I talked to vend3r about posting this so it's alright, I guess. I'm well prepared for waves of spam and I will, as always, ignore them. If anyone of you board admins don't like this thread, feel free to do whatever you wish to do with it.

Now, questions?
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Yeah, so, I'm one of those non-"OMG a goon let's kill it with fire"-people. I'm well aware that the majority of you people are here to play the game, not to stir up the population.

I've read your thread in the SA forums and I see some questions being asked that, naturally, not a lot of you have the answers to. So, I figured that I, and probably a couple of other "veteran Toribashers" could answer any questions you have about the game as best we can. I can't guarantee answers for everything.

Oh yeah, I talked to vend3r about posting this so it's alright, I guess. I'm well prepared for waves of spam and I will, as always, ignore them. If anyone of you board admins don't like this thread, feel free to do whatever you wish to do with it.

Now, questions?

tl;dr
Originally Posted by toritori9 View Post
That was the single funniest moment of my entire life.
The reply I mean.

dude your life must be pretty boring then or something
Seriously, that was like.. dane cook levels of comedy. As in, it's really not :/

But yeah, its good to have the occasional person who knows what the hell he is doing.
Originally Posted by MrPockets View Post
dude your life must be pretty boring then or something

HEHE thats funny ^^ btw nice head text pocket
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy