ES Recruitment Drive
If damage is turned on (set to 1), you can hurt yourself, and Uke can hurt himself.
Say, if damage is set to 1, you can smash Uke's pieces together to damage and break them.
Also, if damage is 2, you can only do selfdamage.
How hard you would kick your opponent, there wouldn't be any damage, but a nicely placed hit could dismember your opponent because of it displacing the joints.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
How hard you would kick your opponent, there wouldn't be any damage, but a nicely placed hit could dismember your opponent because of it displacing the joints.

That kind of relates to real life fighting.
If you kick someone really hard in the thigh, I'm sure it would hurt them but they would recover quite fast.

If you kick them really hard on top of the knee, then there's a likely chance you would do more damage than the thigh kick.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
That kind of relates to real life fighting.
If you kick someone really hard in the thigh, I'm sure it would hurt them but they would recover quite fast.

If you kick them really hard on top of the knee, then there's a likely chance you would do more damage than the thigh kick.

True that, very true.

I'm very surprised there isn't any classic mode where was selfdamage 2...
Hmm, why doesn't Aikido have it?
EDIT: I think there should be damage 3, which would disable damage dealing and selfdamage...
Last edited by Tonakai; Oct 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM.
Ok, sounds good, but in some of my madmans i have smashed peices together and the tension on uke's joints was enough to dismember anyway, thanks though.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
Ok, sounds good, but in some of my madmans i have smashed peices together and the tension on uke's joints was enough to dismember anyway, thanks though.

Please post them, I'll explain why they broke even though damage is set 0.
Either way, setting damage to 1 will make it easier.

Btw Tona, I just tried /set damage 2, and it's pretty cool. I might use it for some replays and custome game modes in the near future.
I didnt sav thhem, they weren't that good, but it wasnt the impact, it was the joints bending too far back.
The default number: Zero.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts."