Ranking
Original Post
Creating Servers
Why can't I create a server? It says "unable to create new room, please try again". What?
Um... What do I say?
Just restart toribash. Or try logging out and back in. Then do /jo (whatever you want the room to be called) then if once you're in just do /desc (desc if you want)

For example: /jo Duels /desc ^73ABD Duels ^77(:
[Plans] [Fanboy] [Marketeer] [No Creativity] [Adore] [JsnuffMARS] [Forum Enthusiast]
Okay, I'll try that.
-----
Originally Posted by Plans View Post
Just restart toribash. Or try logging out and back in. Then do /jo (whatever you want the room to be called) then if once you're in just do /desc (desc if you want)

For example: /jo Duels /desc ^73ABD Duels ^77(:

Didn't work. Thanks though.
Last edited by ZigIsTiger; Mar 15, 2014 at 04:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Um... What do I say?
Well, I'm able to create rooms just fine. :/ It's probably another issue with your computer. Try again later and tell me if that works
[Plans] [Fanboy] [Marketeer] [No Creativity] [Adore] [JsnuffMARS] [Forum Enthusiast]
Moving this to Support, you will find more help with technical issues there. Hopefully they can get your issue resolved. Also if you haven't tried yet, hop on the IRC and go to #support and they might be able to get you fixed without you having to wait for someone to reply to your post!

Thanks and goodluck!

I can just confirm that I and some other players are experiencing the same problem.
|&+-@++