Ranking
Original Post
ToriNews needs you !
Hey!

The ToriNews Organization/Magazine exists since one month and good articles/pictures/texts are still sorely lacking...
Do you know that you can be published in a ToriNews issue even if you aren't in the Org ?
For example you can help for the following sections :
  • Reader's messages : Share your thoughts about ToriNews (something to ask, congratulations ...), or about ToriBash (rants, paying tribute to Veb, a word of welcome for Riba...). PM your message to LineTori.
  • Gallery : Send your pictures to Melmoth (upload it and PM the link). The nicest will be published and you can win TCs... (preferably with shaders, you can edit your pics with photoshop if you want, and remove the HUD)
  • Pell Mell : Small articles, little interview... send your texts to Juntalis. You can add pictures. If it's good, TCs for you
  • Articles (or big interviews) : Send them to Juntalis. Again, you will earn TCs... If you want an event to be reported in ToriNews, you can :
    • Write something, recap the results, take screenshots, make a video , send that to Juntalis
    • Write something, recap the results, send all you wrote to Juntalis, and send the replays to Melmoth
    • Just send the replays to Melmoth
  • Suggestions must be sent to Juntalis or Melmoth.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Random info :
ToriNews#3 is postponed to next week (probably Sunday June 1st)
You can now download our issues directly from the ToriBash website (thanks Stilf). Old issues : ToriNews#1, ToriNews#2
The ToriNews Org thread : <click meh>

I think i can try and get some nice pics for you
:D
heres a screenie of a nice decap online.

EDIT: cant attach file... somethings wrong
Last edited by Chac; May 28, 2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Merging posts
-_- one problem you guys at the organisation are gonna be bombarded with nooby replays and shity articles ect.
..|.,
U1V1
You should make an entrance fee for the gallery, that'll keep you from being nubcaek-spammed.

and I have some screenshots for you guys :]
LineTori. Thats me!

So send them to meee!
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Good idea guys ^_^
Maybe imma open my angry stash and dig out a rant :0
Won't be as high quality as those of Juntalis, but ehh... I'm not professional.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I will be sending in pics and small articles and such now that I am off of school.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.