Ranking
Original Post
Paraguay
Although Fernando Lugo was bishop I liked him. You guy know what happened in paraguay two days ago, right? What you think about it? He was a fuckin' bishop and should burn in the hell, or what happened was unfair?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...do-lugo-ousted

/serioustopic
-----

JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST

That's spanish (I think just me and Aoc can understand it), this document says that countries members and associates of the common market of the South (MERCOSUR [something similar to the european union]) decided today to suspend the right of Paraguay to participate in the summit of the block, because of the democratic disorder that occurred last friday...

AOC TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, GO TO THE STREETS, PUT THE PRESIDENT BACK IN HIS SPOT!
-----
seriously, if paraguay don't fix it, paraguay will be banned from MERCOSUR, and will become a dead country
Last edited by Math; Jun 25, 2012 at 02:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Shit is tight man, but I still have internet and PC so, I couldn't care less D:!

But yeah, I hope everything gets better.
AHAHAHHAHAHA, while you have PC/internet things are okay, when they catch it from you... you go to the streets take some bullets
Haha, kinda yeah, but I seriously hope things get better. It's hard to explain everything in english for me, so that's why I'm giving this short answers, and mostly 'cause I don't know what exactly will happen.