Ranking
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
and what about the keys you already have?
did they exchange them with something else or are they just obsolete now?
(i think i had at least 50 keys waiting to be used)

they changed them for relics, which basically make you able to get the stuff from fissure, if you do a fissure without relic, you only get void trace which increase your chance to get a highter tier item of a relic ( you also get void trace with relic activated )

this is a relic, you can see the blue columns which is the odds to get the item, you basically can boost your relic to increase the odd of highter tiers and lower the odds of lower tiers. https://gyazo.com/c43481a0a9304ec1ef1e8bb89ccb629b
no u

I like the changes, especially the way the void rocks work. Being able to spend a few mins blasting through a mission is way better than the amount of time it took to get RNG-disapoint previously.

The map's fine too, though it seems like they changed it enough to make me re-do a stack of missions to get a 100% again. No big deal, I like stabbing things.

I'll probably like fairy frame too when she's built & sitting happily in my bitch-frame army.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Are you basically telling me those 10-15 hours to get prime shit could have been way less?
Wolololololo
I managed to get 2/3 of the new prime sets in less than 12 hours total with this new relic system. It's pretty great.
sounds interesting,
perhaps we could do a party one of those days,maybe now il be able to make ash prime x)
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Are you basically telling me those 10-15 hours to get prime shit could have been way less?

Sayrn Prime took me around 2 hours total, partly because I got distracted gathering other primes at the same time. By the end I had 2 weapons, Sayrn & Trinity + a stack of other random prime parts.

It's pretty fun, the missions are generally quick to do & with 4 people you have a greater chance of getting something in the pick list that you want.

*EDIT*

That reminds me, need to get the rest of Nova prime and find someone with the Nyx Prime parts I'm missing. -_-

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Just finished getting galatine and Tigris prime and realized I was 1 mr short
Can't even craft them to make the wait less.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Why not sell the prime prints & buy a Sancti Tigris? It's 1mr lower on requirements, and although it does less damage it's got a better reload speed & a pretty sweet buff.

There's always someone selling syndicate weapons for next to nothing in market chat, and TBH it'll be easy enough to get the prime parts again.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Sayrn Prime took me around 2 hours total, partly because I got distracted gathering other primes at the same time. By the end I had 2 weapons, Sayrn & Trinity + a stack of other random prime parts.

It's pretty fun, the missions are generally quick to do & with 4 people you have a greater chance of getting something in the pick list that you want.

*EDIT*

That reminds me, need to get the rest of Nova prime and find someone with the Nyx Prime parts I'm missing. -_-

i have a shit load of relics if you still ever need to farm parts
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Why not sell the prime prints & buy a Sancti Tigris? It's 1mr lower on requirements, and although it does less damage it's got a better reload speed & a pretty sweet buff.

There's always someone selling syndicate weapons for next to nothing in market chat, and TBH it'll be easy enough to get the prime parts again.

Never thought of that, they did make the Tigris prime pretty overkill now that I think about it still going to grind for the galatine (bad ass big sword) may put the Tigris on the back burner though,
Btw anyone know a good place for o cells used to be Draco but pretty sure it's not anymore (got 9 cells after a 30 min run).
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”