ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Cannibal)Cannibalism Recruiting
To Apply For The Clan Just Post Your Answers In Here.

Application

Last edited by Kr3s; Nov 13, 2014 at 01:53 PM.
I do not have an alt account for another clan.
I have a Skype.
I have not been in a Clan before.
I love eating Bear flesh.
Im a black belt and The mods im best in are ABD and variations of aikido. Im good at grappling.

I would love to be a Cannibal.
Accepted
-----
Originally Posted by Sn0wBear View Post
I do not have an alt account for another clan.
I have a Skype.
I have not been in a Clan before.
I love eating Bear flesh.
Im a black belt and The mods im best in are ABD and variations of aikido. Im good at grappling.

I would love to be a Cannibal.

Last edited by Kr3s; Nov 14, 2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-:yes i have skype
-no i do not have an alt for another clan
-i love flesh
-im a brown blet and im a warrior at ninjutsu and am pretty good at aikido

i would love to be an Cannibal
Shut up.
Originally Posted by adam12102 View Post
-:yes i have skype
-no i do not have an alt for another clan
-i love flesh
-im a brown blet and im a warrior at ninjutsu and am pretty good at aikido

i would love to be an Cannibal

Denied

You Missed a Question
1. No, i do not have an alt account at all

2. Nah, not skype :/

3. I haven't been in another clan, but i can't wait to see how it is in tournaments and such :3

4. Mmmmm, yes it tastes sooo good.... '

5.Well i've got a brown belt, i'm usually training judo or mushu, i love chocolate, i've started doing my own moves, not copying anyone else, aaand eehm... well that's about it.. i guess
-----
Here's a move in Mushu
-----
-----
Hmm, the move doesn't show up, i'll try to get it there later :3
Last edited by Gixen; Nov 15, 2014 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Gixen View Post
1. No, i do not have an alt account at all

2. Nah, not skype :/

3. I haven't been in another clan, but i can't wait to see how it is in tournaments and such :3

4. Mmmmm, yes it tastes sooo good.... '

5.Well i've got a brown belt, i'm usually training judo or mushu, i love chocolate, i've started doing my own moves, not copying anyone else, aaand eehm... well that's about it.. i guess
-----
Here's a move in Mushu
-----
-----
Hmm, the move doesn't show up, i'll try to get it there later :3

Accepted
I like it, thank you Gixen
About being on atleast once a week, do you mean on the game Toribash or on the forums?

and btw is there like a tournament fight between 2 clans sometimes? or something like it?
Originally Posted by Gixen View Post
About being on atleast once a week, do you mean on the game Toribash or on the forums?

and btw is there like a tournament fight between 2 clans sometimes? or something like it?

You must be active on Toribash or the forum either or will update your profile to where it wont say you were offline for longer than a week(I check daily). The only way you can get away with being gone longer than a week is by telling me or a rank higher than War-Leader why you are going to be offline for so long. And yes, we do wars as well, that is why we have a war leader in the clan. We also do Clan Events and all kinds of other things to make the clan interesting for people.
Last edited by Kr3s; Nov 21, 2014 at 07:47 AM.
-Do you have an alt account in another clan?: Nope
-Do you have Skype?: Yes (N1ckTheQu1ck)
-Have you been in another clan, if so how many(name does not need to be included)?:Yes, 2 times
-Do you like eating the flesh of your own kind?: Hell yeah, its pretty good with salt :P
-Tell us a little about yourself and your history in Toribash: My name is Nick,i've been playing toribash since 2010, im a 7th dan black belt, i enjoy playing any form of akido, and thats the only mod i play :P