~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Nunu will still be alright imo. Bloodboil was always retarded before so now it's going to be a bit more balanced, is all. I'm much more upset about the shaco nerfs wtf is up with them ):

Only his deceive is getting nerfed. Morello posted and said the removal of his slow wasn't suppose to happen. Shaco is also reliant of doing things in the first 3-5mins of the game. If he fucks up, he's useless till he is 6 items. Which can't happen unless he snowballs.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Thresh is just as bonkers as I expected him to be, be sure to reap the free victories before he is repeatedly bludgeoned into irrelevancy by the nerf hammer.

[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Thresh is just as bonkers as I expected him to be, be sure to reap the free victories before he is repeatedly bludgeoned into irrelevancy by the nerf hammer.

Man you can sometimes troll with that lantern. Pull a low allies into the fight.
But then you can save allies.. >.<
No you can't, you pull when the ally clicks on the lantern, not when you do.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Only his deceive is getting nerfed. Morello posted and said the removal of his slow wasn't suppose to happen. Shaco is also reliant of doing things in the first 3-5mins of the game. If he fucks up, he's useless till he is 6 items. Which can't happen unless he snowballs.

oh that's a relief
still seems kinda weird and out of the blue though.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I bought Riven yesterday. She is an amazing champion and is really strong, but I am pretty bad as her... Any tips?
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
I bought Riven yesterday. She is an amazing champion and is really strong, but I am pretty bad as her... Any tips?

I know its one of Numbers best champions. The only thing that I know about her is that when you use your Q to fight people. Weave in autoattacks in-between them to get off your passive.

The only thing I can recommend is to look at these 2 guides for her:

The Goldfather8's Riven Guide
Rivelia Riven Guide
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
thresh top is just fine.... holy shit. full tank. gauntlet. AP thresh is just bonkerz.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
tried thresh mid yet pinheads?

natural ap growth due to soul + building even more ap = OH GOD THE BOX OF DOOOOOOM!!
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox