Ranking
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
._.

You're looking at the answer right infront of you. You gain exp for CO-OP vs IA but don't gain any recorded wins or loses. That's how he has only 36 wins.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
He told me he just started playing bots because he is not good at pvp when I asked him. If you scroll down in his match history, he does play normal. But I never saw anything like this before...

I'm tired of devil making fun of other players, let's make fun of him.

You just use 3 mastery pages and 2 incredibly stupid rune pages.

PROOF
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post

PROOF

Wut

I still need a couple more rune pages lol
and i have like mastries for a lot of
my champs xD
so actually... i was silver 1. rank 1 after 3 won games. then lost one and lost all 30 points. then i lost another match and got demoted. now i am silver 2 with 50 points with a ratio of 3-2 .... This makes me kind of mad cause before the ladder change i started to rank up again and had a 120+ change and was on a 7winstreak.... so random IMO
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

PROOF

and? xD

Wow you weren't kidding with the stupid rune pages. Sacrificing 12 armour and magic resist for an extra 6 AD is completely retarded. What, if anything, goes through your mind when you consider entering a lane as singed with 5AP and no resistances whatsoever? Words really do escape me on this one.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

COULD YOU USE SPOILERS? THANKS>

PROOF

Does runes and masteries really make you a bad player? They don't really make significant changes to the game. Just some small bonuses. It's not the best choice of runes and masteries but if it works for him it's kay.

I'm actually grateful that he plays against bots. Many people should do it too. They won't screw up games like others do and make good players on a lossing streak. In ranked there are people who go support for the 1st time. Wrong masteries no wards, creep steals, etc. Or they are just retarded who get outplayed every game and never contribute to the team.

Also he probably plays the game only for fun. If he would like to get better he would do that and sort his problems out why he is so bad at the game. If he doesn't try to improve he never will.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Does runes and masteries really make you a bad player? They don't really make significant changes to the game. Just some small bonuses. It's not the best choice of runes and masteries but if it works for him it's kay.

I'm actually grateful that he plays against bots. Many people should do it too. They won't screw up games like others do and make good players on a lossing streak. In ranked there are people who go support for the 1st time. Wrong masteries no wards, creep steals, etc. Or they are just retarded who get outplayed every game and never contribute to the team.

Also he probably plays the game only for fun. If he would like to get better he would do that and sort his problems out why he is so bad at the game. If he doesn't try to improve he never will.

I'm not even going to discuss about your points, really.
Last edited by Chuck; Feb 4, 2013 at 12:14 AM.
I really don't care much for masteries or runes, those are just the basics I use, I don't have enough ip to get more runes and masteries I don't know much about.