ES Recruitment Drive
So I won 9 ranked games in a row before losing one. Stupid enemy guy, picked my nasus. Was so sad. Never again playing another top lane champ. Always Nasus, Never Lose. Currently 8-0 with the sexy beast (7 win streak).

Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Why's that?

Because the majority of people who play Caitlyn don't use her range and passive to its full extent and just lose.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Then why do people even play her, if you put it like that?

It's like buying Shurelya's without using the active.
Last edited by ed; Mar 22, 2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: then*

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
They why do people even play her, if you put it like that?

It's like buying Shurelya's without using the active.

it's like playing ad/tank nidalee without splitpushing, like, really.
After 2 sad loses as the great dog man (9-2 with him now) , I wanted to relax and have fun in league. Pulled out 2 of my favourite champions out in normals and oh boi, it was so fun.

Gotta say that I'm getting bored of Nasus top lane, you just farm and with teleport you can't go aggressive. Might have to switch over to mid with some Fizz action and wreck havoc in every lane. But, problem is, I can't aim his ult for shit.
Last edited by j4nd0; Mar 23, 2013 at 05:40 PM.
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Gotta say that I'm getting bored of Nasus top lane, you just farm and with teleport you can't go aggressive.

How do you die in lane if all you do is farm?
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
How do you die in lane if all you do is farm?

Ganks and dives.
What is the most miserable time you've ever had in lane? I'd like to add, a member of your team going afk or trolling and completely screwing your chances doesn't count unless it is a good story.

I'm torn out of the following two:

The game I just had playing tristana with an alistar support, against draven and thresh. It just wasn't enough that we were being crushed, as soon as their jungler (kha) and mid (cass) sensed that we were struggling they were bot every few minutes. They went all in level 1 and I had to burn my barrier then go back. When I returned to lane he had bought boots and was level 3.

The next one was a little while back. I was trying to learn riven at the time, I saw a pick that I was fairly sure was going to be top lane. I think it was singed but I can't remember. The next enemy instalocks garen. At this point I did not play much top lane, I played mid/adc/support only. Yeah... I got stomped on so hard. My team were really angry and I got reported 9x for unskilled and everything! I was so sad I didn't play top again for ages.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I become a level 30 a few days ago and started playing Kat bot apc, I'm unstoppable now! :>
Dose is dead.
What is the most miserable time you've ever had in lane? I'd like to add, a member of your team going afk or trolling and completely screwing your chances doesn't count unless it is a good story.

I'm torn out of the following two:

The game I just had playing tristana with an alistar support, against draven and thresh. It just wasn't enough that we were being crushed, as soon as their jungler (kha) and mid (cass) sensed that we were struggling they were bot every few minutes. They went all in level 1 and I had to burn my barrier then go back. When I returned to lane he had bought boots and was level 3.

The next one was a little while back. I was trying to learn riven at the time, I saw a pick that I was fairly sure was going to be top lane. I think it was singed but I can't remember. The next enemy instalocks garen. At this point I did not play much top lane, I played mid/adc/support only. Yeah... I got stomped on so hard. My team were really angry and I got reported 9x for unskilled and everything! I was so sad I didn't play top again for ages.

I was playing Anivia I stole mid from an ally who was duoqing, I was against Diana, I was denied every blue by botlane, they actively came mid and denied my experience and CS. They actively helped Diana because she was no willing to go agro with them there. I was crying like a little bitch, I went 3/0/9 that game, never got a blue buff, reported that botlane, they fed and trolled me hard.
Last edited by Hippybob; Mar 24, 2013 at 09:29 AM.
I R IRONMAN

I was second(or third, dont remember), locked ez in and did go to the wc.
After I came back I realized that our team has 3aps and I had to lane with a katarina who stole all my farm, we lost that game.
Last edited by Chuck; Mar 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM.