ES Recruitment Drive
shes what people think laning nasus should be. Her skillset is kinda broken but her weak early doesnt make up for it quite enough. If anyone finds a way to play around her weak early shes gonna be picked up in tournaments firstpick 100%
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
shes what people think laning nasus should be. Her skillset is kinda broken but her weak early doesnt make up for it quite enough. If anyone finds a way to play around her weak early shes gonna be picked up in tournaments firstpick 100%

Not really. You can just pick Darius and shit on her. If I wouldn't know better I'd say that Darius was made to counter Poppy.

Also, the whole fast-pushing-tourney-meta makes her unviable. She doesn't have any kind of waveclearing or sieging potential.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post

lol nubs, Poppy stronk! Right ed?

right

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Poopy doesn't have that weak a laning phase if you play her right. It's just she's a one trick pony. Ult support, dive carries.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
if anyone needs to get in immediate melee range to trade, you'll win that trade given that you are around level 4-9.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Poopy doesn't have that weak a laning phase if you play her right. It's just she's a one trick pony. Ult support, dive carries.

Mention one champion which lanes worse than she does. :<

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
if anyone needs to get in immediate melee range to trade, you'll win that trade given that you are around level 4-9.

Also, if they get close to a wall you can all in at level 2/3.
Her laning phase is only bad if the opponent aggros you well. If they don't, then they just practically give you first blood at level 2. If they do, then you just back the fuck up like any other champion would with only melee moves and high position dependency. It's not like farming under the turret is hard for poppy anyways. And her passive makes her a pain in the ass to kill at all points of the game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
JUST had one of the greatest battle in months, went hecarim and destroyed at the end, they all caught graves off guard and annie was killed but managed to get naut and ez while she was doing so, I ended up kiting them around the map and acing them, By that time singed respawned the minions were going straight for nexus so I used me e and ran over their and ended the game with like 1000 health and singed trying to chase to fling me. God these games are so fun.

Hecawesome

Hecstats

Last edited by Devil; May 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM.

DO any of you have tips for kennan?
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".