Toribash
I can't believe it, my quotation is in the box =D

And i want four!
Last edited by UncleLeo1; Feb 14, 2009 at 03:53 PM.
My Youshop!buy buy and buy! It has Demon items http://forum.toribash.com/usershop_v...php?shopID=584
The size of each part? Why would you want to know that if you aren't even getting the figure? However, if you actually got your hands on one you could measure it yourself anyway and then make a memo to buy a sticker that size or just buy (spray) paint; it's useless if you want to know the size of each joint so you can buy a sticker that size since you don't have the action figure.

Whats crotch block? *Checks dictionary* Oh you mean the groin block, well I don't know why its not there, I think the main reason is that the mockup company found it hard to make that and couldn't include a groin between the abs and the glutes... of course it COULD NOT BE WORKED ON FURTHER BECAUSE THEN EVERYTHING WILL HAVE TO START OVER BECAUSE THE SHAPE IS DIFFERENT, AND WOULD TAKE LONG ANYWAY... And I know what you will be thinking of when a groin is removed from the original Toribash model...
(◺_◿)
can it pose :3
pose it and pics or it didn't happen.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by 2bknown View Post
22/01/08
I retrieved the action figure from the company and decided to test it:

Default stand:

Other moves:

My action figure was okay in its testing, I tried to get it to handstand but it failed to. During the test the connection of the left glute with the left hip went off, which will be improved later wards by the company. The block that connects the lumbar and the abs was supposed to be white, not black; this will be improved later wards by the company. The right shoulder seemed a bit weak sustaining the right arm during the test, the joint was a bit smooth and will be improved later wards by the company. If these flaws get fixed, then the action figure will be perfectly done. Afterward I will need to focus on the package of my product...

Ever cared to look past a few pages?
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
there is so much win in this thread.

i can hardly contain my win-o-meter, its flipping out.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Are you guys planning on selling any of these? I bet you could make some good $$ sellin them on ebay, vs a retail store?

I would love to get one just to have it sit around in my room or something lol (paper weight?) ^_^
(Hive people only, haha!)
This continues to be relevant to my interests.

I'm going to make a ToriBlog post on this later today.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holy crap.
Holy crap.
Holy crap.

You are the coolest person ever.