SNAAAAAAKE!!!!

¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Snake? Snake!?

SNAAAAAAKE!!!!

this made my snake solid
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Speaking about snakes... About a year ago I was at dance contest in nearby city. It was the last day, we were getting ready to leave. On our way to the shop (we had to get food for the road) we noticed a weird-ass guy on the parking lot. He looked like straight out of the Matrix xD Fkn shades and long black coat thingy. He was looking down at something. This "something" was a giant python snake. He had a pet snake and was walking around with him xD. GIANT PET SNAKE. I wish I had a photo of that.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Speaking about snakes... About a year ago I was at dance contest in nearby city. It was the last day, we were getting ready to leave. On our way to the shop (we had to get food for the road) we noticed a weird-ass guy on the parking lot. He looked like straight out of the Matrix xD Fkn shades and long black coat thingy. He was looking down at something. This "something" was a giant python snake. He had a pet snake and was walking around with him xD. GIANT PET SNAKE. I wish I had a photo of that.

we all have pet snakes, they vary size ofcourse
xd
não dói joca
I might as well imagine the size of your snake.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █

k lets take this to #Wibbles or pat will be mad
não dói joca