Toribash
I actually went through all the tourneys and logged their modlists, so here's some info about the ingame tourneys. As you can see, striking mods are the most prevalent.

info

Striking mods vary very much from each other, no striking mod is similar to another ine, it's mostly another gravity, engagedistance dojosize dm rate etc. So it always feels very different.

In grappling mods, all that changesvit the dojo
New T13 (5k) modlist:

I'm gonna run this for 5 days minimum. After that feel free to discuss these mods, but I think they cover a lot of ground and are all balanced, varied and fun to play.
Last edited by Fear; Oct 1, 2016 at 01:37 AM.
Was inactive in-game about a few days, and then suddenly I saw that there's no lenshu3ng server anymore for public unranked and changed with lenshuf. Why? Why removed lenshu3ng? Please bring it back.

Low gravity lenshu is just kinda meh in my opinion.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
New T13 (5k) modlist:

I'm gonna run this for 5 days minimum. After that feel free to discuss these mods, but I think they cover a lot of ground and are all balanced, varied and fun to play.

The only one I dislike in this mod list was Ringen.
I like the color Green
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Was inactive in-game about a few days, and then suddenly I saw that there's no lenshu3ng server anymore for public unranked and changed with lenshuf. Why? Why removed lenshu3ng? Please bring it back.

Low gravity lenshu is just kinda meh in my opinion.

its not low gravity though?

changed all lenshuf to lenshu3ng, I got a lot of good discussion from that so coolio, likely will start a discussion about lenshu in OT maybe tomorrow

As for ringen, several people suggested it to break up the typical mod types which fill the rest of the list - this thread is designed to discuss official server mods so if you have a different suggestion its welcome here
I think you should add acroshu, like lenshu but different. I really enjoy the mod and I think others do to
Last edited by billy; Oct 4, 2016 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Emojis, me being retarded
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]