Toribash
I just got contacted by RallyRevo. It would appear that he/she has actually bother to read and has applied to be a single ally correctly. He/she just contacted me and requested to be a single ally. Apparently some of you have played with him/her(Sorry Rally, there really is no way for me to know your gender and I don't wish to offend anyone, thus the he/she him/her thing) and omegadark1 has sparred with him/her. I see nothing wrong with it, so ... opinions?
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Do we really need allies and enemies? I never ever saw the use in this.
[Hunters]
Originally Posted by shrimp24 View Post
Do we really need allies and enemies? I never ever saw the use in this.

Well, you wouldn't really want randoms posting in our threads, tagging along in our conversations without us knowing them. This thread is pretty much us marking them down as an Ally, allowing them to participate in our events and posting freely in our threads.
Or an Enemy, makes us more aware of players who we don't like for some sort of reason, and identifying them if they ever happen to join our servers or applying for our clan.

LT: I don't see why we shouldn't accept him as an ally, It's never a bad thing to have a lot of friends is the way I see it.
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
Well, you wouldn't really want randoms posting in our threads, tagging along in our conversations without us knowing them. This thread is pretty much us marking them down as an Ally, allowing them to participate in our events and posting freely in our threads.
Or an Enemy, makes us more aware of players who we don't like for some sort of reason, and identifying them if they ever happen to join our servers or applying for our clan.

I'm quite sure that everyone is allowed to post in a clan's thread since a change of some rules (which also made asking for single/clan alliance infraction worthy).

Anyways, I'd consider allies as friends of the clan (it's not like people who aren't on the list aren't friends) and enemies are the persons who shows a negative attitude towards the clan.

@LT: Approved.
Hello guys I'm sorry I was inactive for a very long time. The main reasons for being inactive is that my laptop broke which means I lost all my data for the game which got me annoyed since all my replays have gone and also the fact I got my A-levels to do. Since I have been kicked out of the clan I was just wondering if I can become a single ally.