Ranking
Original Post
[Evil] Post here if you're gonna be inactive
We all have times where we're going to be inactive, this thread is for keeping track of where people are.
Make sure to answer the following.

- How long do you think you'll be inactive?
- Why? (ex: my computer broke)
- Any other information we should know.

If you're going to be inactive for like 2 days then just post that in wibbles, this thread is for people who will be away for possibly an extended time period.
Last edited by jump; Apr 14, 2018 at 04:57 AM. Reason: If you're going to be away, just post it in wibbles.
March 25 - to - April 3, 2016

bleeh

Ill be back before you know it. I'll be out of country for a while getting myself together, self fulfillment, ect. cheesy spiritual stuff.
I am evil.
In august i will be alot less inactive due to moving several states over. c:
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
My house is getting renovated atm.
I will be inactive for the next few weeks
evil Führer of Evil
For honor is there like omg I waited so long for this game.
I will not be like totally inactive, but with that game on my pc, toribash will not be my number 1 game anymore.
So my activity is gonna be like your avarage evil member until I get bored of for honor
evil Führer of Evil
Well there have been are a few internet issues here and there that have been occurring at home which has interfered with my in game activity a little bit but will be sure to fix it up sometime during the year A.S.A.P. The longest that i will be away for maybe will be 5 to 6 days if worst comes to worst, but i don't think it will get that bad, so this shouldn't be an issue hopefully, if so please pm me because i don't want this effecting my relation to the clan
Hello guys i will go to my friend house for 2 day there is no computer over there so i will no be thre for cl next 2 days

there is my fight for cl
Attached Files
Cl lenshu fight aurelien91.rpl (46.9 KB, 3 views)
I will be gone for the duration of the 16th of july until the 30th of july. I will be out of the country but i will remain active and posted within the clan discord and forum. If anyone needs to get a hold of me you can direct message me on here or the discord.
I am evil.
where you going? Canada?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •