Toribash
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
Give this thread a lil bump like lil pump

Latest movie I saw was a GI Joe idk which one but it was amazing , I saw it literally 3 minutes ago.

I saw the poster once and it looked soo ugly I really didn't want to see it. Maybe it's good tho, but I mean, just look at that

My favourites tho ,

Lets be cops

Never heard of it, I'll take a look
Chappi

Ah yeah, seemed neat
Hobbit - all of them

Still a classic
Starwars - all of them

I'm not a fan of star wars, I really hope the VIII is gonna be good because I didn't like Rogue One (especially the main character actually).
Spiderman Homecoming

I still haven't seen it since I don't go see superhero movies in cinemas anymore, simply because I don't want to give money to this industry which produce (almost) always the same boring stuff. Of course there are exceptions, like Deadpool or Logan, but still.
Deadpool

Yeah, this one's great.

Just damn , but I really recommend Lets Be Cops actually so fucking funny

I'll take a look, it seems a lot like Hot Fuzz amirite?
Last edited by Vinyl; Aug 12, 2017 at 07:53 PM.
Huge bump
Saw the Green Mile, was really cool. And sad.

I also saw the Pan's Labyrinth (I don't know if the English translation is correct), I wanted to see it or quite a long time now and I wasn't disappointed, I liked it a little less than Del Toro's most recent one, Crimson Peak, but it was still entertaining and the vision he has of death is really interesting.

I also watched way too many episodes of the Get Down, a reaaaally cool series talking about the birth of hip hop in the 80's Bronx.
We see the cohabitation of the different genres at the time (disco mainly, but also the beginning of Hip hop and even punk), which is quite interesting

Edit: Oh and I also saw the first two episodes of 14 reasons why and I didn't really like it, it just looks like another teenager's series to me. I mean the realisation is not bad but there's nothing new.
And I'm back in a city with a cinema Tomorrow so I'll probably see Baby Driver
Last edited by Vinyl; Aug 12, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
OK so I saw Baby Driver aaand it was, well...entertaining.
I mean it's clearly no Wright's masterpiece to me (Scott Pilgrim seemed way more innovative to me, especially the editing).
There'r some solid qualities in the movie tho: the soundtrack is really cool (but with a main character that listen to music literally during the whole movie the opportunity is golden), the actors are good (Jamie Foxx <3, KEVIN SPACEY <3), the sequence shot are nice too and, well, Edgar Wright is a master of rhythm, as he already proved in Scott Pilgrim.
I was disappointed by the end too.