Toribash
Original Post
[Ct] Recruitment Thread (Read the first Post)

So you want to join Catalyst huh?
Of course you do why else would you be reading this.

Catalyst is a family based clan with lots of talent inside of it, we are looking for polite players who have a sense of humor and enjoy play toribash and other games outside of toribash. We do not want ass hats, and Toxic people who cannot seem to get off the ban list.

Your application must be free form and with that being said made into paragraphs not a wall of text. Please include your name, age, GMT, and facts about your life so we can get a better understanding of you. Try to find us ingame and post around our board.

To make sure you read put "Ct4lyfe" at the end of your application.
Last edited by Pill; Apr 27, 2018 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Apply for mah NUDES
England is my [CT]

Hey, what's up guys it's scarce here I'm Sc1ence01 (Yes, I know, my IGN is pure cringe. I was like 12 or something when I registered this account), and I'm here to apply for [CT] (obviously duh). So first thing's first, my name is Julian, 14 years of age, and I am from the Philippines, which means that my GMT is +8. I'm just a typical rice-eating asian with a very huge passion for memes, video games and motorsports (NASCAR and F1 are on my top list). I'm a huge fan of the FPS genre with Team Fortress 2 as my most favorite game of all time (TF2 has a sentimental value for me because of personal reasons). Oh, I am also an Atheist (I know its pretty weird since the Philippines is known as an overly-religious country).

Let's proceed to my Toribash life. It all started when I was searching some free games on steam, then I saw this game and I instantly tried it (I was practicing taekwondo back then). "o wow toribush wow martial arts gaem lemme play xdxdxd ez ez". So yeah, I got shocked on how hard Toribash was (and holy shit the learning curve is steep as fuck), but for some reason I didnt give up. After learning the basics, I started learning more about the forums, marketing, how to make simple textures, how get infracted by useless posting, how get a 1-day ban for useless posting, how to properly useless-post in order to not get an infraction, how to make toribash """""edits""""" by using bandicam and windows movie maker, how to clan-hop, how to stick to a clan, and most importantly, how to learn from my past mistakes. I kinda improved a lot in terms of maturity because of the forums, if I was the same Julian 2 years ago, I could've wrote an application with only 2 sentences on it.

I got to admit, I was a clan-hopper in my first few months of TB until I joined [MAU]. [MAU] was basically the clan that completed me, until I was forced to leave the game for a year due to some problems. When I got back (just a month ago), I saw the sad truth that [MAU] died, a clan full of cringy-yet-happy memories fade away in just a blink of an eye and I couldn't do anything about it. So I'm just here, in search of a clan that'll provide a sense of belongingness, and an atmosphere without bullshit. That's why I'm here.

I'm pretty sure you're asking right now, why do I want to join? Simple, aside from the thing that I said earlier, I have really close friends in this clan, namely Baltra and DOOM (which used to be Demon428 as far as I can remember). I also simply want some people to hang-out with in-game, and someone to shitpost-with on the Wibbles sub-forum.

I'm not really a good replay maker but yeah.

Btw, ABD is life.

Thanks for reading.

PS: DOOM has some magical hacks on his replays.
PPS: Just watch me host a permanent Next-gen-4-some-Torisex.tbm server on Toribash Next.
PPPS: This is probably the longest application that I have wrote.

[CT]
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Aug 13, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I applied to orginals and got denied (was like a week ago)

(o) is the only clan that I have applied to so far this month
-----
here's the proof: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=20
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Aug 13, 2017 at 02:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex