Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Spar Yard

Hey so this is an older mod I scrapped that I decided to release, after minor adjustments. This is basically a little space for all kinds of sparring/Sparkour.

I've placed you in various spots you can chose from, with obstacles you can interact with to make spars a little more interesting. etc.

The wood blocks coming out the ground are for spar balance training and the rods are for body manipulation and control, and everything else is just for general sparring on.

Screenshots

Attached Files
mat_spar_yard_1.tbm (23.5 KB, 17 views)
mat_spar_yard_2.tbm (23.5 KB, 13 views)
mat_spar_yard_3.tbm (23.5 KB, 11 views)
mat_spar_yard_4.tbm (23.5 KB, 13 views)
mat_spar_yard_5.tbm (23.5 KB, 12 views)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I dont understand why its so small, and why
theres a planter box blocking the door.
looks ok tho.
It's small because i wanted close combat things, so you couldn't easily just avoid an object or area.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
It's ridiculously small though? Lol. Looks like tori and uke are gigantic.

I mean just look at the road. Or what looks like a road and i hope is a bikelane. Because if that's a road then Uke and Tori really are too big, and the mod way off scale.

That planeter box thing aswell, just why lol. It's a walkway with a random box appearing in it.

Idk, small mod, small effort. Nothing new.

Guess it's cool to have a new mod all n all. But it is just "meh".

I guess it's an old scrap, but meh. Hopefully you'll do a better one in the near future
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.