ES Recruitment Drive
If you're really bored of the game you can get really good at single player and then get into the defaults like Nearly

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
maybe you should try making your own goals because toribash doesnt explicitly give you any default goals (which is a strength if you ask me)
oh yeah
Yeah, about single player, I improve well, I can say I'm "good enough" so I will grow progressively with the time.
I touched at every aspect of toribash (multi-single player parkour etc... clan leading, war, event(making too) marketing, moderating, modding, texture making etc... etc.. etc...)
But now... I don't know what to do...
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
If you're really bored of the game you can get really good at single player and then get into the defaults like Nearly

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
maybe you should try making your own goals because toribash doesnt explicitly give you any default goals (which is a strength if you ask me)

Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Yeah, about single player, I improve well, I can say I'm "good enough" so I will grow progressively with the time.
I touched at every aspect of toribash (multi-single player parkour etc... clan leading, war, event(making too) marketing, moderating, modding, texture making etc... etc.. etc...)
But now... I don't know what to do...

Pretty much single player is the way to go i mean the game is great as it is but it's greatly publicize all over the country i know they started putting this on wiii and Xbox made it as indie's game but it wasn't feature in famous console's such as the XboxOne or PlayStation and besides when you look at the versions in the game it made the game more enjoyable and more fun to create some stuff and hang out with friends but as of right now a update may bring some attention but not enough to make the game great enough to get more and more players to try the game.

IMO, i think this game should be on a different console then the old Xbox360 or Wiii
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Work on a replay that people will remember you for...

If only more people had this mentailty ^
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Pretty much single player is the way to go i mean the game is great as it is but it's greatly publicize all over the country i know they started putting this on wiii and Xbox made it as indie's game but it wasn't feature in famous console's such as the XboxOne or PlayStation and besides when you look at the versions in the game it made the game more enjoyable and more fun to create some stuff and hang out with friends but as of right now a update may bring some attention but not enough to make the game great enough to get more and more players to try the game.

IMO, i think this game should be on a different console then the old Xbox360 or Wiii

I don't think a Xbox version already exist, but it's the solution at everything, every xbox have the same configuration so they would work more precisely, thats my own opinion.

Yeah thats right
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Work on a replay that people will remember you for...

If only more people had this mentailty ^

I actually work on 3 different type of replay.
-2500 frame manip with grav. 22
-A [...] (I keep the secret ^^) replay (thats something I want to try I never it in toribash) (controling uke)
-A cooperative escape on a parkour map.

I got so much projects, but like I can't play more then 15 minutes it's hard to work quicly.
Thats why I'm bored when I see nothing happen on tb forum. ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!