Toribash
Any gradients where it is cheaper to buy 128x128 textures and change the color than to buy both gradients.
S A D B O Y S
Hector Relax. Not everyday someone is willing to spend $350 that is just a collectible (It might retexture the joints).
I doubt most people (including me) have that kind of money to throw away like that.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
in my opinion selling my copper stuff was a bitch cause everyone overlooks it for gold or static.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
in my opinion selling my copper stuff was a bitch cause everyone overlooks it for gold or static.

Yeah, I had the same problem a while back with a Copper force and other accessories that were also Copper. Wasn't fun. >.>

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Any gradients where it is cheaper to buy 128x128 textures and change the color than to buy both gradients.

The color list is broken for like, half the colors. So if you really want an accurate color you'd got for the gradients.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I'd say the most difficult item to sell is cobra blood. Who wants a blood that is the same exact color as what they have?
Somehow Crimson Force.
someone pls buy my crimson force it's been sitting in my deactive for too long.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.