Ranking
So yeah Saw them both in public ABD a few mins ago. Welcome to the community o/. Also, I cant be the only one who thinks they look EXACTLY alike, or at the very least similar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
First actual not alt trying to act like a new member thread \o/

Welcome to the community, have fun and rethink your relationship with koz.
How dare you worm, Kozmonaut commands many bitches ;;..;;
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Koz, you can't flirt with me anymore. That sucks for both of us...

Welcome to the community!

Dibs on being the designated person to flirt with WeooWeoo.

Originally Posted by Fates View Post
So yeah Saw them both in public ABD a few mins ago. Welcome to the community o/. Also, I cant be the only one who thinks they look EXACTLY alike, or at the very least similar.

Inb4 Koz got his secret twin sister to pretend to be his girlfriend on TB so that he could get them street credits.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Don't trust this guy, he is the absolute shadiest person on Toribash. He will scam you left and right and probably end up hacking your minecraft account. Do not socialize with him no matter what, its for your own good. (Love you Puffer <3)

Welcome to the community though, hope you learn to play better than Koz, he's kinda bad.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
You should probably hold back on posting pictures of yourselves if you wish to preserve your flawless online reputations. Siblings shouldn't be this close, but whatever. Welcome to Torobash, handle yourselves delicately.
Last edited by Highpez; May 1, 2016 at 08:14 AM. Reason: One, two, but they're actually the same person.
Cinema Television Media Major.
but koz bro who is that other girl you were posting pictures of yourself with?!?

how could you do that man I thought you were cool