ES Recruitment Drive
Id rather a beast pc with few games,actually i play only tb,also i can buy and download some more,and i can emulate those games because i have a beast pc.

Wold you rather work with engineering or be an lawyer
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
he said that you can only play those few games and you cannot get any more so lol

i would work as an engineer. software engineer, which is also my goal irl.
but eh i wouldn't mind other forms of engineering

would you rather always know when someone is lying or always get away with lying
I would prefer to know when ppl are lying cause that must be more useful, right?

Would you rather know everything about a particular subject and little (and) nothing about the rest or fairly enough of them all?
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Fairly enough of them all, since only knowing one thing would be pretty dumb tbh, unless the subject could be everything(literally)

Would you rather be a boy or a girl? Lmao
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Whatever. but rather a boy,because i already born male.

You wold rather get naked in a incrediblely hot day or a fucking cold day?
naked on a hot day because I am already am (it's natural I am a cat :3 )

would you rather have no dignity or no pride?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
WELL according to the DICTIONARY dignity means a sense of pride in yourself, when pride is just a feeling good about your self
so no dignity

wyr learn about a dangerous sport that you enjoy, or a danger... less sport that you dont enjoy
A dangeroud sport: who never get hurt while sporting? In that way all sports has some dangerous moments,fun is important too.

Wold you rather live in a future after apocalipse or in the very past(caveman times)