Ranking
Original Post
abusing boosters
didnt know where to post this but i wanted to alert the mods ....
i came in and i saw this guy with a 40 streak... he had it on arm cannon and so it wud end after 1 turn of hitting and he wud always win. so it was really quick to get streaks for him... him and his friend were abusing that.

edit: wow the quiality of the pics came out so crappy its unbelievable
Did the match end after 1 turn? If I remember correctly matches don't give tc if they are too short.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
its 100+ frames i guess but my numbers are messed up as u can see and ye they were getting tc
Maby a server Item would help, like you buy it, then you can hve a server? to keep untrustworthy people from farming?
some mod do something about it or its gonna keep continuing
Last edited by xFlame; Aug 9, 2008 at 02:34 AM.
srry our bad
In those screenshots is me and my friend. We r srry about wat we did but we didnt know it was against the rules at the time. Now we do thanks to xFlame and were srry.We were just doing a favor for each other. I let my friend win and he gives me half of wat he wins. I know that is kinda like cheating and again srry. Ohh and xFlame i earned my rank and belts on my own. My friend and i shouldnt get in trouble for something we didnt know was wrong.
Redon Z. K
u are a brown belt you might have not know the rules but he is a 3nd dan black belt with a booster he definitlly shud know better