ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Wondering where my old replays went.
Hello. Was just wondering if any of my old replays were laying around somewhere. I found quite a few threads here on the forum where I submitted replays and most of the other posters had their replays still intact but mine were gone : (

Are they somewhere or are they nowhere now?
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
Hello Jsoh!

Don’t worry, your threads still exist! They’re just years back.

I went and got some for you: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Ah, looking over them, only one seems to have replays. I may or may not be correct here, - since being a 2015 user and all - but I am pretty sure a lot of replays that were very old had been mass deleted. I believe the limit of what the threads forums could hold was actually reached, and a lot of replays have disappeared, but maybe thread number 1 was overlooked there.

Regardless, I hope this post at least offered a little input to what’s happened, and I’ll investigate this a little more, and see if that’s the case. It could just be how replays were hosted then to now, and no longer supported, I’m not sure

Hope this helped.

Edit: Just noticed there’s an Attachments section of the User Control Pannel, check there, your replays should show up. If not, it’s safe to say that the replays are pretty much totally gone.
Last edited by tabby; Feb 19, 2019 at 09:45 AM.
Hey! Thanks so much! I can't believe I never noticed the Attachments section. There are quite a few there. The nostalgia is so real lmao.

Appreciate it!
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
Haha, well I'm glad you've found your replays again!

Since this seems totally sorted now, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread for you. If you have any further questions about this, feel free to PM me or reopen the thread.

Best of luck!

/closed