Ranking
Original Post
[R] (Up to 30k!) Red/Blue fire and water set
I would like a set that would fit with both vampire force and aqua relax. Those 2 wouldn't go together well normall but I want the set to tie them in nicely. If I'm paying 30k it needs to be very detailed and be more than just a red and blue plain file. I would like one hand to be fire and the other water. it would be cool if you could make half the body fire, half water but I would prefer if you incorporated both colors in each joint. I will pay 30k ONLY if its very good. If you need reference pics or more details then reply here.

If your taking this request reply here as well so I don't buy anything else in the meantime.

Payment: TC Only
Size: 128x128
Other: No head texture required but I would pay extra for it.
Accepting: Recolors of other UNSOLD sets and premades are allowed. NO C/P!

K have fun guys.
Last edited by MindStorm; Oct 22, 2013 at 03:35 AM.
I could do this but er, you'll have to wait for a week from now before I start making the set (I'm having exams), but due date says Sunday. If you don't mind waiting though, tell me so. Thanks.
Go ahead and try when you have time. I don't actually have a deadline because I created a quick temporary set for the meantime, if anyone else wants to take a stab at this as well your welcome to.

(/dl me for the temporary set, its a bit like what I want)
GONNA TRY IT :3
-----
I will try to make that set ... your PERMANENT ONE

Get ready to get blown away.... (Thats what she said)
anyways ... what would you like? a robot? monster? cartoon?
Last edited by Kinjin; Oct 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump