ES Recruitment Drive
Yar, but my opponents haven't even fought yet. :P
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Im out, i cant play toribash anymore.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
I'm adding a nice size tc + item prize to the winner, as well as smaller prizes for the division winners. the prizes will be announced when all the division finals are ready to be played. Congrats to siku for being shaman division champ already
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Atm, I am trying to schedule a time to fight PID. I know I, along with many others, would like for this to be over very soon.

Also, i think the bracket needs a little updating.

PID666
Imsku
OldBean

need to advance
Last edited by IceShadow; Feb 1, 2009 at 09:16 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I would, but I can't find alessandro. :x

EDIT: Nevermind, recent information reveals that he left.
Last edited by Imsku; Feb 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
borg and i will confirm forfeitures and update the bracket within a few days
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
UPDATE: players still in the tourney have 2 weeks to post in the new tournament activity thread. I will pm everyone as well as try to find you on IRC.
Just to make this move more smoothly, I'm going to drop out.
The timezones for me and Zack are too different anyway. He's awake while I'm asleep.
Good luck to all the remaining contestants!
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing