Toribash
Original Post
Most useless Toribash moments!
:O What's this? Toribash player activity decreasing?! Not on my watch! I'll try make more threads so we don't die of boredom >,>

What were your most useless Toribash moments where you just made a complete ass of yourself?

Once when I was around brown belt or so, I spent 10k (The most I ever had back then) on a flame particle texture from the torishop. (I wasn't into the forums so I thought you got everything at torishop)
I thought that flame particle would let me wear a totally cool flame but I just couldn't get it to work. I eventually found out that I can't use it without buying an actual flame when I started using the forums so I made a thread to sell it. I was so pissed at myself for buying it and I only managed to sell it for 3k >:|

There was also the time I was a blackbelt just getting used to the forums and I didn't know about the "subscribe" feature. I bookmarked every page I posted on :3
Dose is dead.
most useless? all the time I played with toribash, although I enjoy it.

The most wasted time was actually working a whole day on a replay(actually on a 2 skeets), and in the end it glitches.
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Dec 7, 2011 at 10:57 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by Dose View Post

Once when I was around brown belt or so, I spent 10k (The most I ever had back then) on a flame particle texture from the torishop.

hahahahahah same happened to me xD
when I was brown belt, I spent 1k of my 2k(too much for a me in that time) and I wanted to buy A head texture, then I buy head avatar :P
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
That one time I pretended to be a girl.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
when kitfox made ninjas bold lmao

SkulFuk Moderated Message:
Yeah, that was useless :<
QUACK