Ranking
Boi I not ded yet,

Hey absolver does look good, too bad I didn't get to play it. I'm not really into fighting games, like street fighter and such. However, I am really into For Honor lately (some people say that it's a dead game, but there are plenty of players, at least here). If there was a free trial, or a noice offer I would probably give Absolver a try.
-----
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
Basically ever since I stopped playing Toribash, Absolver and PUBG are the only games that have been filling that void so far.

Kinda the same, only that with csgo and for honor/dark souls. Toribash demands too much time, and moving frame by frame can get tiring, sometimes you just need some realtime games
Last edited by Onsola; May 24, 2018 at 06:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
How ironic is that the Absolver update just came up like few minutes ago
edit: whoops, it's not that big of an update
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I might try absolver, see if it's good. Anyone own a switch?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Aadame, yeah it's a small update but it's effects are huge. It improved netcode and it optimised the game a bit. It was really needed for Absolver. And come July we will find out when the major PVE content update comes out and it's gonna be huge. If anyone here is interested in buying Absolver or wants to know when a good time is to play I can link them to the most recent production update. I understand it has mixed reviews but I recommend everyone that's interested to try it out, it's a great game

Here is the production update:
https://www.absolvergame.com/news/ab...duction-update
Dude im excited for that update . I actually played a bit yesterday and felt some differences. Man I hope the pve content will be much bigger and more enjoyable this time. Pvp is fun but It should not be the main focus of the game imo. New style? Shit Im down, havent even tried all of them yet but it sounds good ;). Im waiting for staff weapon tho, mixing combat with it would be amazing
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I own a switch too!! I was wondering what games you recommended instep
Well, it depends on your taste. I have played Zelda: BOTW, Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, Xenoblade II, and Mario Odyssey. I like all of them, but that could just be personal preference
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
i havent played hyrule warriors, it just came out here. is it any good?

also i have a big announcement for you guys. fatulbrown, who is the leader of tgs has asked me to help him revive tgs. this means that i would have to leave vector for a time and work with fatul to revive and reestablish TGS. i don;t want to leave vector without making sure i'm still around, and i want to continue with vector after all this is done.

hey pat, would it be alright if you smacked navi up to co leader for me? i still want to help run the clan if that's okay with y'all. i just want to restore tgs to it's former glory
Last edited by Karbn; May 25, 2018 at 08:01 PM.