Ranking
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
If you ask specific questions, you'll get specific answers. You have like 100x larger a collection than my girlfriend at the moment, she just hit 22 haha. I'm rank 4 now so that's neato-burrito

I also only played rank for 2 hours, I feel I couod make it to 15. More so cus Im starting to get the cards I had to find substitutes for.

Not too sure what questions to ask. Lately ive just been toying around trying to figure out what I like best.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I also only played rank for 2 hours, I feel I couod make it to 15. More so cus Im starting to get the cards I had to find substitutes for.

Not too sure what questions to ask. Lately ive just been toying around trying to figure out what I like best.

Well maybe when you watch my games and you see many potential plays you can ask me why I chose one over another. Idk I'm always here as a resource for
You to use.

Obviously what matters most is you're having fun.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Kinda new to HS and I plan on making a Freeze Mage (Priority) and a Control Priest, but I feel the grind towards getting the required cards I need is AWFUL.

Some decks I plan on making require legendaries or rares that I can only get through Cards or other exclusive content that I am not fortunate enough to buy or just get through packs. So, the advice I seek is basically:

How do I get dust/cards more efficiently? Some people say Arena, others advise me to dust everything I can that I don't need (Which I'm skeptical to do so eh), others just tell me to play and gain gold and then buy packs until I get it. But I feel l need potentially 5k or more dust in order to get anything done, and it's the struggle. I've decided I don't want to play ranked without a completed deck, feel like I'd get stomped out.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
getting good in arena is the best option you have if you dont wanna spend money on the game. Dusting everything you dont need is not really a good solution (especially legendaries) because you mind need them in future decks. Im still angry at myself for dusting Medivh, Curator, Juraxxas and Harrison
Pidda's spirit animal
I'm so bad at arena. Yesterday I did a rogue run and got 3-3 which is really good for me, I usually get 1-3 even with mages and shit because I never get lucky with my cards.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
I'm so bad at arena. Yesterday I did a rogue run and got 3-3 which is really good for me, I usually get 1-3 even with mages and shit because I never get lucky with my cards.

Do you use any addons to help you draft?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
Kinda new to HS and I plan on making a Freeze Mage (Priority) and a Control Priest, but I feel the grind towards getting the required cards I need is AWFUL.

Unless you're playing Wild, Freeze Mage is pretty dead.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Unless you're playing Wild, Freeze Mage is pretty dead.

Maybe they mean burn mage?

Got to rank 3 today! Been playing shaman, it helps the mage match up quite a bit. Feral spirit is also a pretty strong card against the aggro lists. I've considered playing control shaman but I don't know if I want to craft the necessary legendaries, especially white eyes.

But so far amazing start. Rank 3 by the 8th of the month gives me a very real shot at legend.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Started again yesterday, at rank 21 right now. What deck do you guys recommend I use? Right now I am using a basic paladin deck

(im)