Ranking
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
I know for sure, that's not his logo that he made. he stoled it from me. just look at the similaries and the splatter effects. all at the exact placement

You mean the [Origin] text and font? Because isn't that what we want on the armband?

Well, I guess if we want the text you made we probably don't need an artist to do it xD
Proud Council Member Of Origin
ik that, what i was saying was the origin logo he didnt make it himself. he took that from me and c/p to an armband
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Lol i'm just too lazy to fix my PS, so i can't work on any projects. When i have time to fix it i'll re-do the clan cards too.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Lol i'm just too lazy to fix my PS, so i can't work on any projects. When i have time to fix it i'll re-do the clan cards too.

Why don't you, use the good old pirate bay? ;)
Originally Posted by TheGGK View Post
Why don't you, use the good old pirate bay? ;)

Good point. But dem viruses >:O
F I L T H Y.
Good point. But dem viruses >:O

It's not as crazy as you might think, the more downloads a program has on there, the more you can trust it. ;)
Originally Posted by TheGGK View Post
It's not as crazy as you might think, the more downloads a program has on there, the more you can trust it. ;)

You should really take a break dude . This activity thing is really getting to you.
F I L T H Y.
You should really take a break dude . This activity thing is really getting to you.

Shhhhhuuuuuuuuuuush!
did he send you the flat image? maybe i can add something on
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin