Toribash
If you eat a lot (lots and lots), some really bad ideas might seem smart, which is a minus. Just lay down some rules before hand, and eat a bit at a time instead of going 0 -> 100, and you'll be fine. The forest is your home too :3
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
knowing me and my buds we'll probably eat nothing at all until we're starving. we lazy
FIRED UP
I meant the shrooms. If you eat lots quickly, and for the first time, you'll possibly/probably forget you're tripping, and do something stupid
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
so like

alcohol loosens me up socially

Yes, I told you it does. Weed will do the same.

However you have to keep a lid on it. It works, A+/10 social anxiety cure; but you have to be extra careful to keep both under control: anxiety + wonderful temp cure = silly high addiction statistics.

You'll also find that it keeps you socially capable for a few days after too, and said lubrication kicks in relatively quickly after a mere couple of drinks (even for people that can handle an obscene amount of alcohol) so it's not like you have to drink a stack.

Simply put, have a few chill drinks at night every few days and it'll put you on the level with other people.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by liaxo View Post
I meant the shrooms. If you eat lots quickly, and for the first time, you'll possibly/probably forget you're tripping, and do something stupid

Oh that won't be an issue, we'll get some dosage help from the druid guy we know. We won't do too many at once, we're pretty rational about that kind of stuff.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Yes, I told you it does. Weed will do the same.

However you have to keep a lid on it. It works, A+/10 social anxiety cure; but you have to be extra careful to keep both under control: anxiety + wonderful temp cure = silly high addiction statistics.

You'll also find that it keeps you socially capable for a few days after too, and said lubrication kicks in relatively quickly after a mere couple of drinks (even for people that can handle an obscene amount of alcohol) so it's not like you have to drink a stack.

Simply put, have a few chill drinks at night every few days and it'll put you on the level with other people.

Solid advice from the man of the clan
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Where are you going in Bristol?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave