Toribash
hi guys

thanx for letting me be a part of this clan for a year and a half, but i think it's time for me to move on. i really admire all of you as players and love playing toribash with you guys, but it's only once every month or so that i see any of you in-game.

i think our goals are just different right now. i'd rather be part of a clan that is actively playing/trying to get better/pushing the meta.

anyway, no hard feelings and i hope we can play some wushufixed any time you guys are ingame

love u all cheerz
Yeah we're sort of hibernating i guess, if you can call it that. See you whenever again, have fun mate!
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
hi guys

thanx for letting me be a part of this clan for a year and a half, but i think it's time for me to move on. i really admire all of you as players and love playing toribash with you guys, but it's only once every month or so that i see any of you in-game.

i think our goals are just different right now. i'd rather be part of a clan that is actively playing/trying to get better/pushing the meta.

anyway, no hard feelings and i hope we can play some wushufixed any time you guys are ingame

love u all cheerz

Ok man, no hard feelings. It was nice having you.
As for why I haven't been playing, the meta is largely to blame. Since the death of Teamwushu and Team Lenshu, coming back and playing with style have declined greatly. I see more tripodding, running, and weak taps than at any point prior. It seems to me that winning has become the end all be all. Since I rarely feel like playing people like that, I only really play anymore if i see someone I know on, or I'll hop on for a little TK because it's pretty tough to catch me with bitchtactics in that. If I wasn't so damn frustrated with the community, maybe I'd follow you out and get active again, because we have been inactive as hell... actually yeah. I think i'll do that.
-----
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Didn't realise you hibernate in summer ahto ;v

boo

Summer and winter depends where you are, it's probably winter where he's at.
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 6, 2017 at 04:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Samopal View Post
doood

simple, there's only 2-3 members who play anymore and I still like toribash. Don't worry I won't join alpha, they're at least as dead.
Last edited by rcarey; Mar 6, 2017 at 06:59 PM.
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Summer and winter depends where you are, it's probably winter where he's at.

He's above the equator so it'd be like Spring for him :P Nice to see you we should play some wushu some time
Hi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Hoooly, will somebody visit this clan board someday?

Looks like some negz removed russian board from the forum so... rip

HUGE P.S. JIRINOVSKI WILL TRAHNET U AND UR FAMILY 24/7
Last edited by Samopal; Jun 3, 2017 at 12:58 AM.