Ranking
Original Post
Undo Frame/s
I wish Undo Frame/s feature will be added into Toribash because its really important in replay making.

Because...if we missclick and spaced while making some parkour replay in Toribash Singplayer, we need to watch the replay and press the [E] button.

This feature is needed for Replay Maker's.

:xzibit:

Will Not Be Iplemented ?
Last edited by Slau; Apr 18, 2017 at 07:39 PM. Reason: smileys disabled
~ded~
I think it should be added in toribashsp if it affects the multiplayer version

Last edited by Slau; Apr 18, 2017 at 07:40 PM. Reason: smileys disabled
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
or you could just go back and edit it because that only takes like a minute to do. the effort to implement this is probably not worth the outcome

Last edited by Slau; Apr 18, 2017 at 07:39 PM. Reason: smileys disabled

idk.

Undo Frame feature is really important in Multiplayer replay making i think.

Like...you do a spar in 1500 frame...It's an epic spar...at frame 250 you make a mistake, missclick and spaced...Oh No ! the spar is broken...Undo Frame...Undo 20 Frame...Fix the mistake...Now the spar is good again.

~ded~
Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post
idk.

Like...you do a spar in 1500 frame...It's an epic spar...at frame 250 you make a mistake, missclick and spaced...Oh No ! the spar is broken...Undo Frame...Undo 20 Frame...Fix the mistake...Now the spar is good again.

its totally not possible to implement this in multiplayer and first of all, you can barely see mp spars these days, so it should be just added in toribashsp

Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
As jaker mentioned it's impossible and unnecessary in MP.

It would be quite a useful feature in SP, but I think there is a reason why it wasn't implemented for 10 years and it might be more difficult than it seems.

Last edited by Slau; Apr 18, 2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: smileys disabled
Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post
idk.

For SP just use the replay and edit functions. an undo button/command is a lot of work for very minimal benefit that may only apply once out of several hundred replays.

For multiplayer:

use Ctrl + G to open game options

untick the "reset game" option at the bottom

change reaction time from 2000 to 2001

boom your accidental space gets undone and you can take your turn like normal.
Last edited by Slau; Apr 18, 2017 at 07:41 PM. Reason: smileys disabled
idk why it was Impossible in MP.

Like...in doing some freerunning/parkour with another player in MP...Run...Jumping...Run again...facing a wall...trying to jump...seeing the ghost passing the wall...Oh noes ! my Tori is stuck in this wall...Let's undo frame...Undo 10 Frame...fix the mistake...space...now Tori pass the wall.

Last edited by Slau; Apr 18, 2017 at 07:42 PM. Reason: smileys disabled
~ded~
It's impossible in multiplayer because for one people could easily take advantage if it, and do you have any idea how hard that would be to code for a game like Toribash? Even just basic coding knowledge will tell you it's a no go
As for single player uses, I like the idea, it would certainly be better than pressing r and going to the frame where you messed up, and redoing the move you wanted to do, because you may have forgot by the time you get back to it. As for the multiplauer again, it would just simply cause too many issues in multiplauer. Since in multiplauer it is not one person's screen you'd have to change, it could be a great deal of many people on a server, and could cause lag issues based on how well everyone is connecting to the one server. It just wouldn't work in multoplayer and would be too difficult to implement, but not so much for single player.