Toribash
lies are bad and she should feel bad.
that being said, once a liar, always a liar.. there's no way you'll ever trust her completely,
and that's good, there's no reason for you to.. and if you still want to be with a person
whom you can't trust, that's on you, but i'm not sure what kind of relationship that'll be
where there is no trust.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Omfg

Dab I used to be in jackazz so I care about you
And trust me I've seen situations like this before (no not in shitty drama shows)
And it always ends up either they break up or the person that was being lied to is hurt further and is being dragged to the point of suicide

I don't want you to get to the point you wanna suicide leave her and tell her to fuck off
She lied to you, cheated on you and worst of all SHES FUCKING DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL FOR FUCKS SAKE

Leave her and all this bullshit will be done

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I agree with everything Weooweoo said. It's the most sound logic. If it's a serious drug HELP her especially if you still love her and ask why she would do them in the first place.

EDIT: Also military will and can easily kill a relationship. Like damn, being gone for so long?
Last edited by T0ribush; Apr 17, 2017 at 09:05 AM.
i honestly suggest trying to help her with the drug situation, and try to gain trust back for a bit, if it doesn't work, break up.

sucks that i have to say that but relationships arent easy to keep, best of luck, sorry i cant help that much.
maybe later