Toribash
hello guys, my nickname damien, long name damien dave original, I have two accounts, first dotafunny black belt rank 261, penah got 16 rank, and I made another name DamienDave, green belts unranked, I am 16 years old, grade 6, soon rising junior, I live in a country INDONESIA, wipe ST. Santa Cicilia, the school is nice, and I had a friend cowo / close friend, named Manitoda the name toribash, real name Tude's nickname / name of its original length hahahaha, and friends in toribash I like Reno, R1GBY, joker ninja, bypro1, Reno clan power and still settling in, manitoda in clan night and remove it, and I damien dave want to settle in the clan for you, do clay belt and my rank, but clay's ability to play, you should test me but, now tell us you guys (n yet the right time because I'm doing the try out, if it is I will teach (if you want ngetes me), thank you, sorry if there are errors I speak, if you are already a test of my ability, I asked for permission to enter the clan of you, thank you
Hey dude,
Please, if you want to join our clan use our clan recruitment thread only, that you can find here : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=525590
Thaaanks
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
DamienDave

Green Belt

hello guys, my nickname damien, long name damien dave original, I have two accounts, first dotafunny black belt rank 261, penah got 16 rank, and I made another name DamienDave, green belts unranked, I am 16 years old, grade 6, soon rising junior, I live in a country INDONESIA, wipe ST. Santa Cicilia, the school is nice, and I had a friend cowo / close friend, named Manitoda the name toribash, real name Tude's nickname / name of its original length hahahaha, and friends in toribash I like Reno, R1GBY, joker ninja, bypro1, Reno clan power and still settling in, manitoda in clan night and remove it, and I damien dave want to settle in the clan for you, do clay belt and my rank, but clay's ability to play, you should test me but, now tell us you guys (n yet the right time because I'm doing the try out, if it is I will teach (if you want ngetes me), thank you, sorry if there are errors I speak, if you are already a test of my ability, I asked for permission to enter the clan of you, thank you
-----
halloo guys please read well my app damien dave, thanks
Last edited by DamienDave; Mar 21, 2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
As by Mercurit, if you want to join, you have to use the recruitment thread.

Also you should try format your text better. You can't write the exact same way you speak, you should try to make it easier to read. Make shorter sentences and take a breath every now and then ^^'
Last edited by vins84; Mar 26, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Originally Posted by DamienDave View Post
DamienDave

Green Belt

-----
halloo guys please read well my app damien dave, thanks

Sorry, you are rejected. Please feel free to apply again when you are more familiar with the game.

On se fera pas chier christie.

Mercurit il té arrivé quoi?
Last edited by Liquidoom; Mar 27, 2017 at 06:41 AM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Desole pour le invade, but where is mercuit? Can any of you tell me a way to contact him? I'm looking to buy something off of him, but since he got banned I can't speak to him. Any way I can contact him??
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Aller on va suivre l'exemple des jeunots, ça m'a plut d'être l'unique rescapé du clan, avec des stars dedans, mais je doit ouvrir mes ailes aussi, bye Flo je t'attend au rank10 clan
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung