people playing: 344, servers online: 98, games played: 132,260,466 Top Player: Karteiro

Toribash Community » General » Discussion
Register FAQ Community

Old 1 Day Ago   #71
T0ribush
Forumite

Master Belt
Clan: I am

I feel not only does something new need to happen, but also a more efficient way to communicate with other players, maybe like even Fix the chat... because it breaks randomly so, we can also chat with another player in another server, probably not though.
T0ribush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #72
ShhhMikes
Belts Taken: 13

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: WAPOW

Yea tbh I came to toribash making play by plays
on indie games with a buddy. We thought this game was sdumb as fuck but the in game replays got me to come back.
As much as youtube wont do anything with ads why dont we look at pushing ads about the game outside of youtube and shit. Like pay ads for outside games or other sites. Can we not forfiet having an old spice or Pepsi ad on the bottom of the forums. This way maybe some one if hampa would do that, he could cillect ad revenue and pump out ads on other sites about toribash?
As much as social media is distracted with alot of other tbings. People are looking to play fun indie games everyday

this damn phone sucks. Excuse my spelming
ShhhMikes is offline   Reply With Quote