Toribash
I have a question: when does AlphaN00b's opener ends?
and I CnC it cuz was the only one without a CnC,I don't CnC the replays that were already CnCed. I said CnC too much times in this post
ok
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
I have a question: when does AlphaN00b's opener ends?
and I CnC it cuz was the only one without a CnC,I don't CnC the replays that were already CnCed. I said CnC too much times in this post

AlphaN00bs opener ends at about 650
so...the first 100 frames r by Water* I'll start cnc at frame 100 cuz the opener is really cool.
the double glutes dm in itself is really nice but I didn't liked the contracted knee and then extended to fast but there wasn't another way to do it except waiting,the grab is quite nice and the boom is really as well as the pose gj.
if I have to found a mistake is that u contracted the wirst before the boom 9/10.
ok
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
so...the first 100 frames r by Water* I'll start cnc at frame 100 cuz the opener is really cool.
the double glutes dm in itself is really nice but I didn't liked the contracted knee and then extended to fast but there wasn't another way to do it except waiting,the grab is quite nice and the boom is really as well as the pose gj.
if I have to found a mistake is that u contracted the wirst before the boom 9/10.

The first 50 frames were by water, not the first 100. Anyways thanks for the CnC!
New replay, First 70 frames are by Alphn00b.
Attached Files
Last edited by EPOCH; Jul 8, 2015 at 04:19 AM.
Ok. The start was all well, however the grab to me looked very odd. When you did the boom that was crazy! I just didn't like the grab to decab the upper abs. I was ok with the grab to the leg. That second boom was all well but it was weird how your leg didn't go through him. That pose was boss but you leaned after that and that what set me off. I didn't know if the second boom was a skeet or what but it was great.

I rate 8.9/10. Cya.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
so,AlphaN00b's opener is cool,nice first spin but i think u could avoid the grab but i'm fine with this. the first boom is pretty sick but i prefer it that after the boom u relaxed or keep extended the knee (ex 1),with the hold knee looks weak. i'm fine with the 1dm with the punch gives more collness in the replay the second boom is pretty awesome but there's 2 things i don't like 1)would be better if u had dm the other glute too and 2) u fucking holded some joints of Uke before the kick :O . the transition into the pose is quite fine but i don't like the movements after the end of the frames looks weird (ex 2).
Overall nice replay u r a lot better then the old one that i CnCed 8/10 (-0.5 for the hold knee in the first boom) (-1 for the hold Uke's joints before the second boom) (-0.5 for the pose glitches after the end of the frames)
Nice replay i liked it keep going.
I'll be really glad if u will CnC my replays
Attached Files
#NICK - ex 1 Triz0n.rpl (106.9 KB, 4 views)
#NICK - ex 2 Triz0n.rpl (316.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jul 8, 2015 at 10:13 PM.
ok