Ranking
Original Post
Kozmonaut's SP Replay Thread
Hi, most of these replays are probably gonna be pretty cancer, so CNC me if you want
-----
kek
Attached Files
#Koz_OverWerk.rpl (150.2 KB, 45 views)
#Koz_BisonicEdit.rpl (124.9 KB, 28 views)
#Koz_WaddaHell.rpl (83.1 KB, 21 views)
#SP_Koz_ButterflyEffect.rpl (309.7 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Kozmonaut; May 8, 2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
Nice work on the replays, keep it up.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
hmmmm
i dont really like some things

1. You contract your knee right after extending it (doesnt looks nice all of the time)
2.All of the openers are overused ones/you didnt made them yourself
3.Your using your hands in an kind of akward way
4.What ever you do DONT RELAX YOUR NECK i made this mistake myself but just hold it allllll the time only when you need to extend/contract it use it by contracting/extending it, and then just keep it like that till you really need to do that again
Originally Posted by TiffTron View Post
hmmmm
i dont really like some things

1. You contract your knee right after extending it (doesnt looks nice all of the time)
2.All of the openers are overused ones/you didnt made them yourself
3.Your using your hands in an kind of akward way
4.What ever you do DONT RELAX YOUR NECK i made this mistake myself but just hold it allllll the time only when you need to extend/contract it use it by contracting/extending it, and then just keep it like that till you really need to do that again

1. It really only looks bad if you contract extend withing a ~2 frame timeframe
2. Pretty sure I haven't seen some of these openers, while basic, they are still original.
4. I guess this is generally good practice but for example I never hold my neck unless I somehow held it unintentionally. It is not a hassle and I prefer the bobblehead thing

Kozmo, while these replays are basic, you are showing signs of understanding replaymaking, your movement is pretty alright, you aren't extremely twitchy. Butterfly effect was actually pretty nice.

Keep on keeping on mang.
h
Thanks for the CNC, I did not make the opener for the BisonicEdit one, thats why I named it that. It is an edit of Bisonic's replay "Carousel" But thanks for all the responses I am very new to replay making, I play ABD most of the time. I figured I would mess around with making replays tho, these are just little fun things I do sometimes :3
you're on thin ice, pal
Hi, I have another replay for you all to check out Just something I made at school, didn't have too much time to make it but I like it so far, might edit it a little bit.
Attached Files
#Koz_FancyPants.rpl (181.7 KB, 16 views)
you're on thin ice, pal
The opener is ok
I don't like how you slow down and change direction after the first contact
Having contracted knees, extended glutes and abs at the same time looked weird :C
First kick seems a bit weak, but I like the arm dm and the decap
And that second leg dm was random lol But gave it a fun touch
But, still a good replay, just needs polishing
Good job!
''You'll never be pusga. You'd be more like eazi'' - BquadZ7550
thanks for your feedback I had fun making it, just was a quick thing I put together when we had free time in class lol. I'll definitely try to edit it and see what I can do better
you're on thin ice, pal
Okay, I edited the replay that I posted yesterday, hope you all enjoy it!

CnC Is Welcome!
Attached Files
#Koz_MrFancy.rpl (287.5 KB, 11 views)
you're on thin ice, pal
Well, I just made another replay for you all to check out, hope you like it!

And don't forget to CnC!
Attached Files
#Koz_WreckageSP.rpl (195.5 KB, 10 views)
you're on thin ice, pal