ES Recruitment Drive

Enjoy.

Here's the episode the new mod will be posted some time within today and the next couple days.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Heya, Matarika. I've been pretty hesitant to ask, but is it possible if i could apply still? I know about the character application, but i was wondering if i'm way too late for that. I just got the idea of applying because i wanted to get around to doing more in the Toribash community, and meet more people. I'm not doing it for attention either, not entirely that is. Just wanting to meet more people, and i'm respecting all the work you're putting in to make these videos. So i thought of helping you too as best i can, considering how active i can get that is. ^w^
oh wow.
Really loving how spot
on you're getting my persona.
and all those replays
are really sweet. time to step
my game up, heh
nice episode!
Zolvic if you're not confident in your replay makin abilities, then apply and we'll see where you best fit
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Your Characters Name: Zolvic

Your Characters Age (17-90): 19

Your Characters Gender (Male/Female): Male

Your Characters Fighting Style
(Real Martial art or General Sparring): Real Martial Art

Your Characters Backstory: Back then, it took years for him to face the task of becoming a true ninja, and a worthy opponent. As time goes by, he meets many ninjas through his journey to become one with the ninjas, never being able to complete the task. For what he has now, it's only a matter of time before he can become the ninja that he has always dreamed of being.

Your Characters personality: Loyal, Noble, Agile, Kind, Determined

Will your character be a regular?:
(Will you be active enough to keep replays
coming in when needed?) As far as i know, i'll be active at the most 3 times a week, and lucky enough to be active on full weeks

What is the easiest way to reach you?
(PM, Skype, Email, Discord?) PM or Skype is the best ways to reach me (Skype Name: shadow0243
-----
Correction, Skype name is shadow0240. My bad
Last edited by Zolvic; Apr 28, 2017 at 02:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice one mata !

Also, don't dl me, i am with a new set, if u want to dl me, save my old set and then dl me.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Alright third mod is ready guys! If you've signed up with your character, go ahead and make a sparring replay on the mod below, it can be a self-spar or a spar with another person. Who ever is playing Tori must get the K.O or Take Down. Make sure to move your character from default spot and make sure it's as creative as you can be! Think about your character and things they'd do!

UKE CAN NOT WIN the sparring replay.

YOU CAN Submit up to 2 replays this time

Alright get to work guys! i'll be sending this message/Mod to everyone who is apart of this project!

DEADLINE IS May 17th

ask any questions below!
Attached Files
de_dust_2_b_tss.tbm (25.8 KB, 31 views)
Here we go!
-----
Should we add some substance to the replay or just straight up fighting?
Last edited by Slaycon; May 7, 2017 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump