ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Better Poses In Tori-Shop
The 1337 pose is too limiting (and not cool anymore). Even just a replay like the new flame preview would be nice, and as a person who has never coded shit before, seems pretty simple for a change.
| REPLAYS |
hmmm....i dont understand what you are talking about.are you reffering to the ingame torishop?
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
i dont know why you want to change it,i mean,it has been like that for since the torishop was implemented ingame.

and if its ever implemented,then it would take a whole update,due to the things developers would have to do to accomodate the new pose
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
It does sort of make sense, considering that the pose does not show any 3d items or hair in motion, and make some other details impossible to review in such limited pose. However, I do not see what this could be replaced with, and honestly, how many people use torishop these days?
also,is already possible to preview both 3d items and hairs by using the /dl and /lp commands,and not to mention that the usage of the ingame torishop dropped to around 1% after "that update" that seriously broke it.
I could think about a preview like the flame forge preview. That you can rotate cam move tori whatever just by your likings.
Flame preview is a separate script and it simply plays a replay (you can basically pick any replay you want and use it there), whereas main Torishop's preview is hardcoded now. Understand the reasoning but not sure it's going to be changed.
With the increase of 3d items being produced lately, it would be good to consider it being updated to accommodate for better previews.

Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
also,is already possible to preview both 3d items and hairs by using the /dl and /lp commands,and not to mention that the usage of the ingame torishop dropped to around 1% after "that update" that seriously broke it.

dont the /dl and /lp commands only work if you know a player with the item? I like seeing things on my tori, and messing with files is a waste of time honestly. Plus I think many people don't know these commands.
| REPLAYS |