Toribash
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
Hello there.
Looks like TANG have our blessing. Now you are damned with endless existence in that game, yay! Amazing thing to have, trust me!

p.s

Haku u r pidor >:3

hey kurwa glad to be allies with u guys, feel free to post here anytime
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
hey kurwa glad to be allies with u guys, feel free to post here anytime

Feels like i will become an absolute useless shitposting overlord here
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
What

U r pidor too, respect that title
Last edited by T0n0mi; May 22, 2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by Life View Post
check yo pms t0riiii0b4beee

hi lucaskskskskskskskskskskskk10 done
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
pidor

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
wtf, i said pidor and you can't undestand!
:< sick sad world, btw, hwru?
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
So, some of yall that live in the US probably heard about the Tornados that hit Western Ohio.

The storms that came through barely scraped where we lived, but places I usually go to that are like, 5 - 10 minutes away up north got severely damaged by these winds and tornados.

Big ooofs

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So, some of yall that live in the US probably heard about the Tornados that hit Western Ohio.

The storms that came through barely scraped where we lived, but places I usually go to that are like, 5 - 10 minutes away up north got severely damaged by these winds and tornados.

Big ooofs

holy shit weoo, are you and your family okay? I have never seen a tornado irl, only through videos, but I can imagine how scary that shit is
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Oh no, we're fine. Luckily the tornados didnt come here but was literally just a little north (like, if I drove to the mall that's only 10 minutes away, I couldn't due to all the damage done). A lot of people I knew were affected and we were all put under a Water Boil Advisory for several days and most didnt have water in general.

We just got a lot of lightning and wind. I've never seen a tornado thank God but have seen funnel clouds.